PARADIM provides a world-class user facility for the discovery of new electronic materials. This is built upon a strong foundation of existing materials growth and characterization equipment, supplemented by significant new facilities made possible by the PARADIM funding. PARADIM has the most advanced and complete set of openly available equipment and expertise in the world for discovery of new thin film and bulk materials.
PARADIM is a Materials Innovation Platform providing facilities for materials by design for both bulk and thin film materials. PARADIM supports the materials by design philosophy through 4 state of the art user facilities
- Thin Film Growth at Cornell
- Bulk materials Growth at Johns Hopkins
- Electron Microscopy at Cornell
- Simulation and Theory at Cornell and Clark Atlanta
- Additional characterization and fabrication resources via CCMR and CNF at Cornell
PARADIM facilities are open to all US scientists via a reviewed proposal process.